The Da Vinci Vaporizer is not just a convenient vaporizer that you can use at home, it’s a great portable vaporizer that you can bring with you anytime and anywhere.
Around two weeks ago, I was browsing the online vape shop for some affordable portable vaporizers and I came across the DaVinci Advanced Personal Vaporizer. I decided to buy it. And today, I am writing this DaVinci Advanced Personal Vaporizer Review because of Im so elated with my purchase. So, let’s get going.
It comes with:
- One DaVinci Advanced Personal Vaporizer.
- One Flexi straw mouthpiece.
- One Cleaning brush.
- One wall-charger 110v-240v.
- One main chamber replacement screens
- Six replacement screens (small)for the auxiliary top-chamber
- One Oil absorbent cotton swab.
- One Oil thicker and waxes.
- One Manual
Also, includes One Month 180 Smoke. Warranty and 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The design of the DaVinci Advanced Personal Vaporizer isn’t really eye-catching compared to the other portable vaporizers in the market today. But what made me decide to try it was reading positive reviews about it. Somehow, I had the feeling that it will perform to my expectations.
Going back to the looks, it looks more like a little Walkman than a vaporizer. Have you seen the Iolite Wispr? It sort of resembles the shape but the Da Vinci is a bit smaller. It more round and is quite slim, just around an inch thick. You can hold it like you would a smartphone.
The small and compact shape makes it easy to put the Da Vinci Vaporizer in the pocket. What about the mouthpiece you ask? The mouthpiece is removable; you can screw it on and off the device. Also, the mouthpiece is flexible, which I find helpful too.
One thing that I really want to put out there when it comes to the design is the digital temperature display. This is seen in front of the DaVinci Vaporizer.
The temperature display is quite accurate and you can use it to see the temperature when adjusting it. Just above the digital temperature display is the LED light. The light turns red when the vaporizer heats up. Once it is ready for puffing, the light turns green.This device comes with two stealthy matte colors, in black or dark gray.
So just most portable vaporizers out there, the DaVinci Advanced Personal Vaporizer uses a button for heating. I just push this button when I want to start vaping but before I do, I adjust the temperature.
I do like to note that the power and heat button are two different things. And also, I had to switch the vaporizer on first before it can start heating up.
The face of the vaporizer features a vent to prevent overheating of the device. This vent helps disperse the extra heat when you use the vaporizer.
The chamber is accessed through opening the cap but what’s special about the DaVinci Advanced Personal Vaporizers that I can store the cleaning brush within the chamber too. I find the chamber big for this portable and compact vaporizer. Before buying this, I read that it can hold up to three times the amount to pack the vaporizer. Now, I believe it.
Another thing I find unique about the Da Vinci Vaporizer is the oil can. You can access that at the bottom of the vaporizer by simply unscrewing the cap. The package comes with two oil cans and I just had to insert the oil can into the compartment.
What I like about the DaVinci Advanced Personal Vaporizer
Why am I very happy with my purchase? Here are the things I like about the DaVinci Vaporizer:
- The Big Chamber I honestly think that the herb chamber packs up a good amount of load for a portable vaporizer. In my opinion, the bigger the chamber, the plus points to its portability.
- Battery Life Up to a 1.4-hour battery life
- Easy Heating As soon as I packed the chamber, I set the temperature and then pressed the heat button. The Da Vinci Vaporizer heated up in less than a minute.Precise Temp. Control showing the substances, including various dry matter and also essential oils. Heats up ranging from 100º to 405ºF, in less than 2-3 mins.
- Awesome Vapor I’m impressed with the thick vapor it produced. The vapor was flavorful and it was a splendid feeling.Effectively uses for oils, dry herbs, and waxes, producing a healthier, smooth, but very thick vapor.
- Cleaning Brush I like how small this cleaning brush is that I can store it together with the herbs in the chamber. I’ll probably lose this brush one of these days if it weren’t for the compartment. Also, the cleaning brush easily cleans my tray and chamber.
- Digital Temperature Display I will always find this feature very helpful as I like to heat my herbs at the perfect temperature. SO having the temperature adjusted and monitor through the display is very beneficial for me.
- Auto Shut-Off The Da Vinci Vaporizer shuts off automatically when not in use, thus, saving battery life.
- Use While Charging The Da Vinci Vaporizer can be used while charging even if it’s completely drained. A very good feature indeed.
- Screen LCD screen displays the current temp. and battery life.
- Oil Can This feature makes the Da Vinci Vaporizer a highly versatile one. Usually, the portable vaporizers I tried can only pack up herbs. But with this, I can also smoke oil flavors. The vapor from the oil can is thick and flavorful too.
- Construction Solid And durable construction that has been tolerant and drop tested 6x from 10ft.
What I didn’t like (so much)
Thinning Vapor Although I really find the vapor to be thick and flavorful during the first puffs, the vapor eventually thins out. However, this is easily solved by stirring the load, a very common technique in portable vaporizers to get thicker and fresh puffs from the device.
Decent Battery Life I placed it as something I didn’t like because I really believe that the battery can be improved further. But then again, a full charge of the Da Vinci Vaporizer can last up to 45 minutes.
Parting thoughts about theDaVinci Advanced Personal Vaporizer
While the Da Vinci Vaporizer doesn’t look as trendy as the Iolite Wspr or as contemporary as other portable vaporizers today, its performance and features surely make up for it. I highly recommend this product for vape smokers out there. Don’t think that the oil can is just an added feature to market the product. Its actually thought out and implemented pretty well.
In short, I wrote this DaVinci Advanced Personal Vaporizer review because I am impressed and very satisfied with my purchase. And I’m giving myself a pat on the back for choosing to try the DaVinci Advanced Personal Vaporizer. It is simple, effective, convenient and handy. It produces flavorful and thick vapor which is what really matters for vaping.